viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

LEARNING REFLECTIVE LOG Nº 17

WEEK 17

During this week I prepared my Virtual Environment in EDMODO. I signed in as a teacher in order to get a password to invite my friends to be my students. I wrote a short introduction In the group Learning in advance. Later I created a small survey about what my students are learning English. This was the Onjective of this virtual class:

"After finishing two activities in this WEB 2.0 tool, the student will be able to communicate and express his/her ideas in discussions and give examples of real situations according to the activity with a high percent of accuracy"



Finally mu students wrote a small paragraph, and a general Culture quiz. It was nice!!!

This is my class URL: http://www.edmodo.com/home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario